- Emily Bernstein, Ph.D.—Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Rani E. George, M.D., Ph.D.—Harvard Medical School; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Boston Children’s Hospital
- Christine A. Iacobuzio-Donahue, M.D., Ph.D.—Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- David Langenau, Ph.D.—Massachusetts General Hospital
- Nicholas Navin, Ph.D.—MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dana Pe’er, Ph.D.—Columbia University
- Susan M. Rosenberg, Ph.D.—Baylor College of Medicine
- Dylan Taatjes, Ph.D.—University of Colorado at Boulder
Networking, networking, networking Origins of Cancer brings together graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, research scientists and principal investigators from across the U.S., making it a great opportunity to find common threads to weave into future collaborations or opportunities. Don’t forget to bring extra business cards!
To learn more about Origins of Cancer: Exploring Tumor Complexity and to register, please visit www.originsofcancer.org. You can find more information about Van Andel Research Institute’s other scientific events here.